Terms & Conditions
New Client Information Terms for UK Podiatry
Thank you for choosing our clinic as your health provider – we truly appreciate your support and will do our absolute best to provide you with exceptional health care solutions for many years to come.
To ensure we provide you and our other valued clients with the best possible care – it is important that you understand and agree to our terms and conditions as outlined below:
- Be on Time: All clients are expected to arrive on time for each and every appointment – we will do our absolute best to not keep you waiting also.
- 24 Hours Notice of Cancellations :As we are a busy and professional health provider – all clients MUST accept and agree to our cancellation policy – as failure to attend scheduled appointment not only disrupts your treatment progress but also takes the spot of another client who may have been able to attend in your place. If you are unable to attend a scheduled appointment you MUST give us 24 hours notice – otherwise a cancellation fee of equal to the cost of the appointment you scheduled will be charged – no exceptions. We promise that if we cancel on you with less than 24hours notice the rebooked appointment is free.
- Pay at the Time of Consult – consultation fees for all private clients are to be paid at the time of consultation – no invoices will be given. Should you need a payment plan please ask at our front desk for options.
- Block Booking Policy: We operate a policy of Block Booking where by we encourage our patients where appropriate to Block Book their appointments in advance once we discuss the appropriate treatment plan. This is routine practice in our clinics. These appointments can of course be altered as appropriate and this does not require payment in advance. The future booking of sessions allows you to get the most convenient treatment time for you and also increases the success of your treatment program.
- Referrals Expected – as we are a family owned and operated practice – the majority of our clients come via the kind referrals from our current clients – just like you – this reduces our need to waste money on expensive advertising and concentrate on what we do best – helping as many people as possible. We thank you in advance for your kind referrals and support.
Book an appointment
Excellent service, very professional. Playing a lot of sport, I came to see Steve regarding my painful stress fracture in my foot. He made tailored orthotics for me and they work a treat! All staff were so warm and welcome with a Covid-19 safe environment. Would 100% recommend Steve to anyone and everyone!
Walking had become very painful, I’d tried standard off-the-shelf orthotics recommended by another podiatrist, which only helped a little. Steve took casts of my feet, and also tailored the orthotics when they arrived. With some parts cut away and with additions stuck on they may look makeshift, but they work a treat, I’ve been walking pain-free.
Extremely professional. Pain in my feet resolved by orthotics made from a mould so they fit exactly and have realigned my feet allowing me improved balance. I can highly recommend this podiatrist.